Engaging learners boost training and business ROI.
Engaged learners enjoy learning and stay committed to completing their courses. They are also more likely to engage with other learners and share newly acquired knowledge through peer-to-peer interaction.
When a learner feels appreciated, they are more committed to maintaining their development path successfully and are less likely to take all their sick days off.
Incentivizing learners pay tenfold in many ways.
- Lower dropout rates
- Improved performance
Engaged learners who are mentally and emotionally committed to their training program perform better at their job. They know it will increase their growth chances and move up the organizational ladder.
Happy employees are 12% more productive than their unhappy colleagues.
Many work-specific benefits come with highly engaged employees in their online training.
- Engaged learner employees are more likely to encourage colleagues to participate in learning, too.
- It fosters communication and collaboration among employees.
- Learners become more active and creative in the way they learn.
- They develop better problem-solving skills and improve performance.
- Recognize their self-development and personal growth.
- Hold themselves accountable for meeting milestones and achieving performance goals.
Learner Engagement professionals use Priiize virtual scratch-off games generator
Learner Engagement professionals use Priiize virtual scratch-off games generator to increase engagements with their employees and student marketing. And you should too. Click to learn more about Priiize, and click here to sign up for a free trial to experiment with, test, and use.
Demo Scratch-off Game
This demo game features the
Scratch & Win + Prize Claim Form Template commonly used for virtual meetings.
This is a demo; prizes won are for illustration only and are not redeemable.
Use this document as a guide for planning your Priiize scratch-off game with your team.